Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Road Trip!!

Last Thursday Brandon and I were a part of a live chat with Dr. Standard from Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.  He was taking questions from people.  Most people in the chat were those with children that have FH.  It was very informative.  Dr. Standard offered to do a free consultation with us and spent a lot of time answering all of our questions during the chat.  During the chat there was plenty of friendly banter going on between Dr. Standard, his patients and his RN, Lee.  Lee has been very helpful and attentive.  She emails me back quickly and her responses are always lengthy and answer all of my questions.  I really appreciate the service I have received so far from Dr. Standard and his staff.  Today I called and scheduled an appointment for the middle of February.  This trip is basically to get a second opinion and to see what we think of Dr. Standard and the facility.  

On a side note, I was playing with my camera a couple days ago and snapped this picture:


It looks like Maggie is going to remove Kilah's arm from her body.  Hahaha!  They really do play so nicely together and Maggie was in mid play bite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment